- Download 4
- File Size 23.70 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 11, 2020
- Last Updated May 23, 2021
AWS Tutorial | Serverless Architectures with AWS
Serverless Architectures with AWS begins with an introduction to the serverless model and helps you get started with AWS and AWS Lambda. You'll also get to grips with other capabilities of the AWS serverless platform and see how AWS supports enterprise grade serverless applications with and without Lambda.
This book will guide you through deploying your first serverless project and exploring the capabilities of Amazon Athena, an interactive query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) using standard SQL. You'll also learn about AWS Glue, a fully managed extract, transfer, and load (ETL) service that makes categorizing data easy and costeffective.
You'll study how Amazon Kinesis makes it possible to unleash the potential of realtime data insights and analytics with capabilities such as Kinesis Data Streams, Kinesis Data Firehose, and Kinesis Data Analytics. Last but not least, you'll be equipped to combine Amazon Kinesis capabilities with AWS Lambda to create lightweight serverless architectures.
By the end of the book, you will be ready to create and run your first serverless application that takes advantage of the high availability, security, performance, and scalability of AWS.
- Explore AWS services for supporting a serverless environment
- Set up AWS services to make applications scalable and highly available
- Deploy a static website with a serverless architecture
- Build your first serverless web application
- Study the changes in a deployed serverless web application
- Apply best practices to ensure overall security, availability, and reliability